I love having unsweetened vanilla almond milk with my coffee and cereal. I haven’t drunken regular milk in years. Recently I have been drinking a lot more than usual and I started thinking about the health benefits of it which I didn’t know what they were. So I’m sharing with you guys what I found out.
- Helps with blood pressure
- Best alternative for people who can’t have soy milk and regular milk
- Because almonds has low to no cholesterol, it’s better for the heart. It will help prevent heart disease.
- It helps build muscles because it has a good amount of protein and Riboflavin, a form of vitamin B.
- There’s calcium that helps with strong and healthy bones
- It has vitamin E that will keep your skin healthy
- If your baby won’t drink breast milk, almond milk is a great substitute because it contains similar vitamins and minerals.
That’s so awesome right? I’m been very interested in knowing what the things I eat and drink are doing to help my body live long. If you know anything else about almond milk or even almonds for that matter, don’t be shy and share! I would love to share what you know. The more knowledge we share, the better we will be.